Tuesday 11 June 2013

Frome, lovely Frome


Clare and I recently met up in Frome for a photo-shoot (more about that later..)


I was a few minutes early, so decided to take the opportunity to explore a little.... St Catherine's Hill was deserted as most of the shops do not open on a Monday.


Those girls (and boys) deserve a day off as this place is buzzing the rest of the time.


All of these fantastic shops have been wonderful in supporting The Vintage Bazaar, and never mind displaying posters or handing out flyers to like-minded customers.


Here at Vintage Bazaar HQ we encourage everyone visit the town (as well as our event) as there are so many super shops to see.....



 Here are some of Clare's beautiful hats on show in the window of Poot.




It is our Giant Vintage Rag Market at The Cheese and Grain in Frome on Saturday 29th June.
Admission £1 and doors open at 9am. The fair will close at 3 pm which gives you ample time to stride up the hill to visit a few of the shops. Have fun!


PS I haven't forgotten the photo-shoot story...saving that for next time!

3 comments:

  1. Love 'Make and Mend Vintage' I discovered their amazing shop the last time I went to the Vintage Bazaar at the Cheese and Grain. I ended up with a lot of treasures that day. Sarah (curious pip)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment Sarah, I can see many temptations in those shops..it was perhaps fortunate for my purse that they were closed that day! Lizzie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree - Frome is a fab place for crafts, vintage and shopping. Really looking forward to 29th June - we plan to be there early.

    ReplyDelete