Thursday 5 September 2013

The Textile Fair in Othery, Somerset


Following the busy Rag and Rummage in Trull I met a lovely lady who has invited us to take the Village hall at Othery in order to run another textile event.


The date has been set for Saturday the 28th of September. Doors open at 9am and the fair will finish at 2 pm. Admission is £1 for adults.


There will be a selection of stands selling everything from linens, remnants, Vintage dress fabric and patterns, lace, trimmings, buttons and much more.

Our stall holders will be..
The Washerwoman


Sallie Ead


Stefanie Austin



Beyond France


Jo and Mandy

Russell and Susie Needham

La Camionette Bleue


Sowy Stitch


Handmaiden


Jenny Hirst Textiles
Enigma Fashions
Emma Brimble
Michelle Martin
Brenda Maynard


There is also dedicated facebook page here to keep you up to date!

3 comments:

  1. It's so exciting - Vintage Bazaar in Othery. I'm trying hard not to wish the summer away!

    http://sowystitch.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely stuff! I wish I could come to all of these... (but then I'd probably end up with way too big a stash too ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey,,lovely article It's really interesting to me that in vintage fair there's lots things,,like textiles fair,,washerman etc.....Can I buy
    Shabby Chic Furniture in Vintage Bazar?

    ReplyDelete